Event Media Management
Not only do events provide network opportunities galore, but they can also be a fantastic platform for sharing information about your brand.
However, planning an event can be a difficult, time consuming process. Think about the outcome you want to achieve from holding the event – more often than not, it’s awareness.
We’ve worked enough events in our time to understand where we can be most effective and make the biggest impact. By focusing our efforts on media and influencer relations, we ensure pre-and post-event features, taking one very important, measurable benchmark of event success off your plate: media and influencer attendance and coverage.
Our event media management service is designed to allow your events team to focus on the event purpose and planning, while we shape the media outcome. We’re able to leverage relationships with efficiency and ease, managing your messaging throughout to ensure that all information is clearly communicated. If you’re looking for event planning services, we have excellent working relationships with top-notch partners, who we can refer you to and coordinate with directly.
What you can expect:
- Consistent, clear progress updates. We all have the tendency t0 worry about things going wrong during event planning – it’s only natural! We want you to understand that we have your back on the media management side.
- Creation and distribution of media communications materials, including press releases, media advisories and targeted pitches; along with a tailored event media management plan and process that we will review with you.
- Coordination of all media opportunities, including interview prep.
- Management of the media guest list and on-site support to ensure easy introductions!
- Recommendations for event management as needed. We’ve worked with a wide range of events, from trade shows to charity fundraisers, and are happy to share our expertise with you.
- A detailed, shareable report that outlines media coverage and includes analytics, so you can show your event’s media success to your team.