We’re so much more than a PR agency.
Communication is constantly evolving. While the foundation of our company is rooted in traditional public relations, we also understand the need for innovation to reach people where they are. Our PR strategies go beyond conventional media relations and oftentimes become a collaborative force with other marketing initiatives, especially in the digital world. Instead of remaining a “PR only” agency, we chose to grow with our clients. We expanded and refined our suite of services to meet their needs along the way – and we’re thrilled to bring our expertise to the table.
Our agency has grown in size and scope over the years, from a one-woman entrepreneurial venture in 1999 to a successful business with eleven Power players in 2017. Just like communication constantly evolves, we’re constantly progressing as an organization so that we can give our best to our clients.
- Always there for you
- Strategic and innovative
- Dallas-based, with national capabilities
- Food and beverage, restaurant and consumer packaged goods (CPG) specialists
- Dedicated to giving back to our community
- Planners committed to excellence
- Focused on analytics thatmatter
- Your biggest brand advocates
- A valuable piece of your marketing
- Creative and fun
- Partners to our clients
- We’re always here for you.
- Yes men. We’re dedicated to providing theright recommendations, even when they aren’t always the easiest.
- One size fits all. We design custom PR and social media plans based on specific brand goals and initiatives.
- Justtraditional PR. We make it a priority to stay on top of the changing media landscape and bring a digital mindset to everything we do.
- Fresh thinking is our specialty!
- Our team has more than 40 years of collective experience working with media.
- We follow through on promises we make to each other and to our clients.
- A boutique PR firm. We are successful because we think big and execute to perfection.
After an extensive vetting process, The Power Group was invited to be the exclusive public relations member of Core24 Dallas, an elite group of business services providers. Core24 chose to endorse our PR agency based on our upstanding reputation in the local business community and our ability to deliver results, among several other criteria.
As a member of this organization, we have forged strong relationships within our network of experts and have come to consider them as an extension of our team. Leveraging the power of relationships, we often refer clients to our Core24 partners. Core24 is well respected in the Dallas community (see this recent D Magazine feature), and has recently begun expanding into Austin, Houston, and Denver.
Amy Power, our founder and president is an active member of Entrepreneurs Organization (EO) Dallas, a global, peer-to-peer network of more than 11,000+ influential business owners with 153 chapters in 48 countries. Amy is also an active member of Vistage International, an executive coaching organization that provides leadership training and business coaching to CEOs and executives, with than 20,000 CEO members worldwide.