We’re so much more than a PR agency.
Communication is constantly evolving. While the foundation of our company is rooted in traditional public relations, we also understand the need for innovation to reach people where they are. Our PR strategies go beyond conventional media relations and often times become a collaborative force with other marketing initiatives, especially in the digital world. Instead of remaining a “PR only” agency, we choose to grow with our clients. We expanded and refined our suite of services to meet their needs along the way – and we’re thrilled to bring our expertise to the table.
Our agency has grown in size and scope over the years, from a one-woman entrepreneurial venture in 1999 to a successful business with eleven Power Players in 2017. Just like communication is constantly evolving, we’re constantly progressing as an organization so that we can give our best to our clients.
- Always there for you
- Strategic and innovative
- Dallas-based, with national capabilities
- Food and beverage, restaurant and consumer packaged goods (CPG) specialists
- Dedicated to giving back to our community
- Planners committed to excellence
- Focused on analytics that matter
- Your biggest brand advocates
- A valuable piece of your marketing
- Creative and fun
- Partners to our clients
- Elusive. We’re always here for you.
- Yes men. We’re dedicated to providing the right recommendations, even when they aren’t always the easiest.
- One size fits all. We design custom PR and social media plans based on specific brand goals and initiatives.
- Just traditional PR. We make it a priority to stay on top of the changing media landscape and bring a digital mindset to everything we do.
- Boring. Fresh thinking is our specialty!
- Inexperienced. Our team has more than 40 years of collective experience working with media.
- Quitters. We follow through on promises we make to each other and to our clients.
- A boutique PR firm. We are successful because we think big and execute to perfection.
Amy Power, our founder and president is an active member of Entrepreneurs Organization (EO) Dallas, a global, peer-to-peer network of more than 11,000+ influential business owners with 153 chapters in 48 countries. Amy is also an active member of Vistage International, an executive coaching organization that provides leadership training and business coaching to CEOs and executives, with than 20,000 CEO members worldwide.