We’re so much more than a PR agency.
Communication is constantly evolving. While the foundation of our company is rooted in traditional public relations, we also understand the need for innovation to reach people where they are. Our PR strategies go beyond conventional media relations and oftentimes become a collaborative force with other marketing initiatives, especially in the digital world. Instead of remaining a “PR only” agency, we chose to grow with our clients. We expanded and refined our suite of services to meet their needs along the way – and we’re thrilled to bring our expertise to the table.
Our agency has grown in size and scope over the years, from a one-woman entrepreneurial venture in 1999 to a successful business with a robust team of Power Players today. Just like communication constantly evolves, we’re constantly progressing as an organization so that we can give our best to our clients.
- Always there for you
- Strategic and innovative
- Dallas-based, with national capabilities
- Food and beverage, restaurant, lifestyle and consumer packaged goods (CPG) specialists
- Dedicated to giving back to our community
- KPI driven
- Focused on analytics that matter
- A valuable piece of your marketing strategy
- Reliable, following through on promises we make to our clients
- Experienced PR professionals celebrating 20 years in business
- Your source of comfort during a crisis
- 9 to 5, we are 24/7
- Cookiecutter, we design custom PR and social media strategies based on specific brand goals and initiatives
- Followers, we are leaders
- Stagnant, we are constantly evolving with our industry
- Yes men, we’re dedicated to providing the right recommendations, even when they aren’t always the easiest
- Just traditional PR
- Limited to one industry
Amy Power, our founder and CEO, is an active board member of Entrepreneurs Organization (EO) Dallas, a global, peer-to-peer network of more than 11,000+ influential business owners with 153 chapters in 48 countries. EO members are some of Dallas’ most respected leaders because of their focus on company best practices and culture.
Amy was previously a member of Vistage International, an executive coaching organization that provides leadership training and business coaching to CEOs and executives, with more than 20,000 CEO members worldwide.
In 2016, The Power Group was invited to be the exclusive public relations member of Core24 Dallas, an elite group of business services providers. As a member of this organization, we forged strong relationships within our network of experts and have come to consider them as an extension of our team.