While 2020 has been a year many will remember for all the not so great things that have happened, we still have a lot to be thankful for! Just in time for Thanksgiving, our team pulled together a list of just a few things we are grateful for this year.
- I’m thankful that I was able to marry the love of my life despite the pandemic and share the moment with my closest friends and family members.
- More than ever, I’m thankful for my health and the health of those close to me, as well as the circumstances that allow us to have access to healthcare.
- Though this has been one of the hardest years of my life, I’m thankful to be ending it with so many blessings including a new husband, a new house, and (most importantly) a new kitten.
- I am grateful to be a member of the EO Dallas community. I have found tremendous support and ways to give back to an organization that has helped me grow my leadership skills and my company.
- I am grateful that both of my parents, age 84, are still happy and active. It’s such a blessing.
- I am grateful that my children have found their passions in life early. Watching them take personal action toward fulfilling their respective goals of becoming a pilot and a veterinarian is so exciting.
- I am thankful everyday for my health. It is something I never take for granted – my dad died at 72 from a long battle with cancer and my mom had a life changing stroke at 68.
- I am thankful for the 45 years I had with my dad and his advice, memories, wisdom and guidance he gave me.
- I am most thankful for my family (my husband, kids, mom, brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephews, and dog Ronnie) – who love me unconditionally – and know to let me sleep on the weekends or I will be a grouch!
- The Power Group – I’m thankful our business is thriving despite the hardships of the pandemic.
- My dad’s health – he had an organ transplant in July 2018 and has been very healthy ever since!
- Good books – I have really stepped up my reading game this year and am thankful for all the amazing authors out there who have continued to write interesting novels for the world to enjoy.
- I am extremely thankful to live close to friends and family that are a constant source of comfort and encouragement during uncertain times.
- As I have reached the age of 26, I am thankful for access to health insurance and good health care.
- The opportunity to continue advancing my education.
- I am extremely thankful for my close-knit, supportive and loving family!
- I am grateful for my fun-loving and kind-hearted friends!
- I am blessed to be a #PowerPlayer! As a recent college grad, there is nowhere else I would rather be, and I am so lucky to be able to work alongside such brilliant and encouraging businesswomen.
- During a year where I could’ve been extremely isolated from others due to mandatory quarantines, my new relationship and some rekindled old friendships have been a true blessing to lean on during this trying year.
- I am grateful to have the opportunity to join The Power Group this year.
- I also am incredibly thankful for my grandma and her health. We had a few scares with her this year with some bad falls, but she is recovering well and regaining her strength every day.
- I am extremely thankful for my mom and dad who love me unconditionally and push me to be the best version of myself every day!
- I am grateful for my little sister who is my best friend and stylist.
- I am thankful for my friends who can make me smile even on the hardest days.
- I am thankful for the team at The Power Group for welcoming me into the agency as an intern after graduating during a pandemic. I am very grateful to be learning and growing here.
- I am blessed with two parents who support me in everything I do and cheer me on through the victories and the difficult times.
- I am thankful for nature! Being outside, hiking and biking brings me so much peace and clarity. I do my best reflecting and thinking when I’m away from the hustle of the city.
- I am so thankful for my family and their health, especially during these times. I am grateful for all the time we have been able to spend together despite living so far apart during the pandemic.
- I am especially thankful for my older sister/roommate, who despite my craziness still tolerates me even though we have both been working from home for over 6 months together!
- I am so thankful for our sweet puppy, Harley. Her personality and adorable nature has brought so much joy to our 2020 and I could not be more thankful for her unconditional love!
- I am thankful for the wisdom I’ve gained in my years on this planet. Every joy and sorrow has been a learning experience that defines what it is to be human, and I am grateful for each and every day.
- I am honored to parent an amazing young woman, whose gifts, talents and keen mind inspire me.
- I am humbled and grateful to be married to an amazing man, whose unconditional love knows no bounds.