With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we’ve rounded up a few #PowerClient picks to help you celebrate the day with good food and loved ones.
- Cotton Patch Cafe: Bring your better half or BFF to the nearest Cotton Patch Cafe for the two meal deal for just $18! With this affordable and delicious special, you and your date can each enjoy a Southern Signature Chicken Fried Steak Entrée and two tasty sides for a fixed price under $20.
- Dillas Quesadillas: Take your significant other to lunch at Dillas Quesadillas! With locations in Frisco, Plano and McKinney, you can be sure to have a cheese-y date that won’t break the bank. Buy a Dilla and get a Dilla for free at any location.
- Bulla Gastrobar: Head to Bulla Gastrobar at Plano’s Legacy West for a four-course prix fixe menu for $110 per couple. The menu includes popular Spanish-style dishes such as the chef’s meat and cheese board, fresh salmon carpaccio, juicy grilled steak and of course, churros!
- Maple Leaf Diner: With Valentine’s Day falling on a Sunday this year, it’s the perfect excuse to celebrate with brunch. Make sure to come with an appetite and order the popular chicken, bacon and waffles or Canadian eggs benedict. If you choose to come in for dinner MLD is offering a chicken fried filet mignon with vegetables and choice of potato. Half price glasses and bottles of wine will also be available for purchase!
- Fireside Pies: Those looking for a cozy night in can place a to-go or delivery order at Fireside Pies. Don’t miss out on Fireside’s date night bundle for just $70, which includes one appetizer or salad, one pizza, one dessert, and one bottle of wine. Fireside is also offering a Valentine’s Day menu February 12-20 by Chef Stephan Pyles.
- Crisp & Green: Health nuts can celebrate the day at Crisp & Green’s new location in Dallas. After enjoying a walk on the Katy Trail, head to Crisp & Green to grab a signature salad, grain bowl or smoothie. C&G is offering an avocado and chocolate smoothie from Feb. 11-14 to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Additionally, guests who purchase a salad or grain bowl on Valentine’s Day can receive a free smoothie of their choice.